Our Apple Cider Vinegar Tonic with Manuka Honey, Tumeric and Lemon is a great way to spice up your cocktail, add some zing to your smoothie, or to dress your salad. We’ve put together some of our favourite ways to sip it, slurp it and drizzle it. Check out these three apple cider vinegar recipes…
- 1 tbsp of That Hippie Co. Apple Cider Vinegar Tonic
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 30ml vodka
- 1 cup sparkling water
- Spring of thyme and a few orange slices to garnish
- Get thirsty
- Mix Apple Cider Vinegar Tonic, Honey and Vodka in a glass
- Fill with ice
- Top with sparkling water and stir
- Garnish with thyme and orange
- Radiate positivity and enjoy!
That Hippie Dressing.
- That Hippie Co. Apple Cider Vinegar Tonic
- Olive Oil
- Super healthy salad
- Feel the healthy vubes
- Grab a salad
- Throw a splosh of olive oil and That Hippie Co. Apple Cider Vinegar Tonic on your salad for an instant kick
- Unleash your inner hippie and enjoy
Pear Ginger and Zingy ACV Smoothie.
Serves two to three
- 1 small avocado (or 1/2 a large one)
- 2 oranges, peeled and segmented, with seeds removed
- 1 Anjou, Bosc, or Asian pear, cut into wedges, with core and stem removed
- 2 kale leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 romaine lettuce leaves, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup Creamy Vanilla Cashew Milk, or any vanilla-flavoured nondairy milk
- 1/4 cup raw cashews, preferably soaked for 2 to 4 hours, drained, and rinsed
- 1-inch piece ginger, peeled (minced if not using a high-speed blender)
- 2 tbsp of That Hippie Co. Apple Cider Vinegar Tonic
- 1/2 cup filtered water, plus more as needed
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Scoop the avocado flesh into a blender and add the oranges, pear, kale, lettuce, milk, cashews, ginger, Apple Cider Vinegar, and water.
- Blend until smooth, about 1 minute in a high-speed blender or 2 minutes in a regular blender.
- Add the ice cubes to the smoothie and blend briefly again. If the smoothie is too thick, add some more water and blend for a few more seconds, repeat as necessary.
- Pour into glasses, serve, and enjoy.